Processing of personal data from the web form
By completing an online form on our website, you agree that the operator of the form (NATALIS, s.r.o., Pod univerzitou 8752/19, Žilina 010 08, email@example.com, tel. +421 911 600 110) can process your personal data in the following scope:
- name, phone number and email,
in order to submit and send the respective message. The online form is not used for statistical purposes concerning registered users.
The online forms are not intended for children, i.e., persons below the age of 18. We intentionally do not collect personal data of children who are less than 13 years old. If any such information is discovered in our system, it will be deleted from our databases. If you, as a parent or legal representative of a child, suspect that your child provided personal data to us, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online form is not connected to any intermediaries and your personal data are not transferred to other information systems; they remain only in the database of the online form. Your personal data will remain stored only for the duration necessary to take care of the submission of the message, whereas the created records on the submission are kept for at most 6 months; after that, your personal data will be deleted from the system.
As the affected person you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data,
- In case of an error in your personal data, request their correction,
- Request the deletion of your personal data or a restriction of their processing
- Make objections regarding the processing of personal data
- Require the transferability of personal data – these will be provided to you in an open and commonly used format.
- In case of a violation of your rights as the affected person, submit a report to the responsible supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic – either by mail to Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27 or by sending an email to https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/dp/dp-breach.
If you do not provide your personal data, it will not be possible to use the online form to create a submission and send it.
These rules allow you to have your personal data completely deleted from the online form’s system. To do so, you can simply send a request to: email@example.com. The deletion of personal data is irreversible.